This software has been developed with support from the following. This support is greatly appreciated.
- US Army Corps of Engineers Hydrologic Engineering Center (HEC) for enhancement to use GDAL/OGR library.
- William Penn Foundation and Stroud Water Research Center for functionality in support of online watershed delineation and geographic coordinates.
- US Army Corps of Engineers System Wide Water Resources Program (SWWRP) for development of Version 5 with it's MPI parallel processing approach.
- National Science Foundation grant EAR-9318977 for the development of the D-Infinity approach.
- National Science Foundation grant INT-9724720 and NIWA New Zealand for the work on methods for mapping and identification of flow directions from digital elevation data during sabbatical at NIWA 1997-1998.
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory for work on the adaptation of these codes for use with the TMDL Toolkit, and integration of flow with existing channel networks.
- United States Geological Survey and Utah Water Research Laboratory, Source Water Protection project, for the development of specialized analysis functions for water quality analysis.
- Bob Pack for the development of the Reverse Accumulation function.
- Dan Ames, HydroMap consulting for the MapWindow port.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, research assistantship under Rafael Bras, for my Sc.D. research where this all got started. While almost no actual code from this work still remains, the basic idea still persists.